Questions? Contact Aaron Nosich, Minister of Youth and Families, and Young Adults.
You don't want to miss Youth Sunday School! Each week we'll walk through "Mini Revolutions" where we'll join with churches all over the world in practicing the rhythm of the church year through the revolution of the liturgical calendar. We'll play games, read Scripture, and dive into discussions about what we've learned. 7th - 8th graders will join Sunday School in the weeks where there is no Confirmation.
Join us as we grow together in faith and community as we walk through the New Testament together.
Confirmation Orientation Meeting
Sunday, September 19 from 11:50am - 12:50pm
Current 7th - 8th graders and caregivers are invited to our Confirmation Orientation meeting. We'll provide lunch, schedules, and all the need-to-knows for the year ahead.
Once a week, outside of our busy schedules, youth and mentors will gather together to have fun, discuss Scripture, and support one another in our highs and our lows as we Jesus in the midst of our lives. Come to learn and grow together.
We are excited to welcome our children and youth back into in-person programming each Sunday and Wednesday. In light of our current COVID-19 numbers, we have implemented some building-wide safety precautions to best protect the youngest and vulnerable among us:
- everyone age 2+ must wear a face mask while in the building
- all children and youth volunteers will be screen for COVID-like symptoms before checking into their programs
- all youth and youth volunteers will be screened for COVID-like symptoms before checking into their programs
- if your child is sick or experiencing COVID-like symptoms, please keep them at home
- volunteers must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
Youth and Family Ministries at First Covenant exists to be a place for young people to belong, believe, and become:
- belong: this is a safe place for youth to be known and accepted. Our volunteers are screened and we have a zero tolerance for bullying or other threatening behavior
- believe: this is a place where youth grow in their faith, are encouraged to wonder, ask questions, and grow through teaching and conversation with peers and trusted adults
- become: this is a place where lives can be transformed through the power of the Holy Spirit. Youth become bearers of kingdom justice and mercy to the world