Facilities & Maintenance Manager (posted 3-12-20)
First Covenant Church is looking for a full time Facilities and Maintenance Manager.
This individual is responsible for the general upkeep and oversight of the church property and supervision of part-time church custodian(s) resulting in an effective campus for carrying out the mission of First Covenant Church of Saint Paul.
Learn more about this position here.
If interested in applying, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with "Attention of the Facilities/Maintenance Manager position" in the subject line.
Minister of Youth and Families (posted 1-22-20)
First Covenant Church is looking for a full time Minister of Youth and Families.
This individual will provide Christ-centered vision and leadership for youth ministries that empowers youth and their families to connect and grow spiritually within FCC's missional value of transforming our community by incorporating three key priorities:
- Belong: grow in community with peers and trusted adults
- Believe: encounter the love of Jesus in transformational ways
- Become: lifelong followers of Christ, bringing Kingdom justice and mercy to the world through the power of the Holy Spirit
The primary purpose of the Minister of Youth and Families is to help lead FCC’s youth (grades 7-12) into a closer relationship with God and each other through Sunday and Wednesday programming, special activities, and individual relationships which will help direct them toward a growing understanding of Jesus Christ. The Minister of Youth and Families will do this by providing relational leadership in developing and directing youth ministry programming at FCC through the following roles, but not limited to:
- Student Leadership and Discipleship: Plan and execute youth spiritual growth and community life activities which integrate whole church life.
- Mentoring: Work to develop and implement relationship-building activities, especially across areas of culture, ethnicity, age, gender, sexuality, and other socio-economic lines.
- Reconciliation: Understand the context of reconciliation across the diverse population of FCC’s youth and ensure spiritual growth plans and activities that recognize the importance of this topic.
If interested in applying, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.