We aren’t cool or trendy. We are seeking to be authentic, genuinely. We don’t care what you dress like. We hope that by your worshiping with us, you’ll catch a glimpse of the Kingdom, and be encouraged to find your place in it.
During this unprecedented time our weekly rhythm is to worship together online at 10:00am through a recorded worship service on our Vimeo page. We gather at 11:00am on Zoom for about 30 minutes to connect in a virtual Fellowship Time (password is "fellowship"). While some elements of our worship service are the same from week to week, we often find ourselves saying “this is an unusual service” because of the many elements coming together to reflect our life and mission. So if you join us one Sunday, you should really join us on another - it will be different depending on what God is doing in our midst.
We are gathering twice during the summer for in-person outdoor worship and congregational updates: July 19 and August 16 at 10:00am on the lawn at First Covenant (1280 Arcade Street, Saint Paul, MN). If you are not able to join us in-person on these days, we will be recording the worship service and posting it on our Vimeo page that day. It will be available by 2:00pm.
If you join us for worship, please be prepared to follow our Guidelines for Outdoor Worship Services
- Seating will be available on the lawn: we recommend that you bring your own chair or blanket. Sanitized folding chairs will be available for those who need them. Your household/family will be escorted to one of our designated squares we have drawn out to help ensure safe distancing.
- Wear a mask: we will require everyone to wear a mask. If you do not have one or forget yours we will have disposable masks on hand. If you do not have a mask at all and would like a reusable mask, please speak with a Ministry Team Member.
- Practice good hygiene: we will require everyone to use hand sanitizer as you enter the lawn.
- Restrooms: we are allowing one household inside the restroom at a time. Parents/caregivers, please accompany your children to and from the restrooms. You'll be expected to use hand sanitizer before entering the restroom.
- If you have been exposed to Covid-19 or experienced symptoms 14 days prior to the service, please stay home and watch online.
- If you attend the outdoor worship service and start to show symptoms within 14 days following the service please notify us. We have protocols in place if there is exposure.
- We will not have a screen or paper handouts of any kind. A Sunday worship email will be sent out with a link to the order of worship.
While our building is closed, we continue to provide opportunities to learn and grow as a community. Please check out our Google Calendar for midweek opportunities (both on Zoom and in-person) for children, youth, and adults.
For more information about connecting as the church while the building is closed, please look at our Community Updates page for ways to be involved.