Here are First Covenant we think about life together with three B's:
belong, believe, and become. No matter your age or stage, there's a place for you to find belonging, grow in your beliefs, and continue the journey of becoming the person you've been created to be.
Children and Family Ministry at First Covenant is a place for children ages birth - 5th grade to:
- Belong - we are a safe place for children and their families to be known and accepted.
- Believe - this is where the foundation of the Christian faith begins. Children are encouraged to wonder, ask questions, and grow through teaching and healthy relationships with their peers and trusted adults.
- Become - our lives are transformed through the power of the Holy Spirit and, become world changers for Christ.
Youth and Family Ministry at First Covenant exists to create communities where 6th – 12th graders:
- Belong - we are a safe place for teens to be known and to build relationships with trusted peers and adults who care for them and desire to grow in faith with each other.
- Believe - we are deeply committed to growing and deepening Christian faith, allowing space and experiences for teenagers to talk about their faith and provide opportunities to encourage one another.
- Become - when we belong and are growing in what we believe, transformation begins. We start to become the people we were created to be. We are about life transformation through the power of the Holy Spirit.
From young adults to senior adults there is a place for you to connect and grow as you:
- Belong - there are opportunities to build relationships with one another and experience the richness of the many voices that make up First Covenant.
- Believe - through inspiring worship, to Bible study opportunities, and more there are many ways to be growing in your faith in Christ.
- Become - transformation happens in big and small ways at First Covenant.
Learn about our ministries for adults.
Worship at First Covenant focuses on the grace and goodness of God. Each element of worship, from the music to the words spoken, reflect the varied ages, ethnicities, and worship styles of our church family.
Congregational Life is one way that we connect with one another and further the kinship of God. We experience this in a variety of ways, including Small Groups and LifeGroups in our Connect Ministry.
Our Love Mercy Do Justice (LMDJ) team equips First Covenant to live into the call of Micah 6:8: “He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.”
Global Missions exists to connect the people of First Covenant to the global work of God through ministry opportunities, missionary support, and humanitarian and relief efforts at home and abroad.