We aren’t cool or trendy. We are seeking to be authentic, genuinely. We don’t care what you dress like. We hope that by your worshiping with us, you’ll catch a glimpse of the Kingdom, and be encouraged to find your place in it.
While some elements of our worship service are the same from week to week, we often find ourselves saying “this is an unusual service” because of the many elements coming together to reflect our life and mission. So if you join us one Sunday, you should really join us on another - it will be different depending on what God is doing in our midst.
We worship weekly at 9:30am on Sundays - we are currently worshipping indoors in our Sanctuary, and simultaneously livestreaming the service (our home page as the link each week). We have a Spiritual Growth Hour from 10:45am - 11:45am on Sundays with something for children, youth, and adults each week.
There are four congregations who use worship space in our building each Sunday. In order to make sure each group is able to worship safely the partners are staggering worship times and avoiding overlapping in common areas. You're welcome to join in any of our partner's worship services:
- 9:30am - 11:45am - First Covenant Church of Saint Paul
- 12:00pm - 1:30pm - La Viña Igelsia
- 2:30pm - 4:00pm - Followers of Christ Hmong Baptist Church
- 4:00pm - 7:30pm - The Haitian Christian Fellowship
What safety precautions are you taking?
As COVID-19 case numbers come down and vaccination rates go up, there are still a variety of levels of comfort surrounding regathering for worship in person.
- We are not: requiring pre-registration for worship or programs
- We are: requiring face masks throughout the building and encouraging physical distancing within the sanctuary. We ask participants to stay home if they are sick or have been a close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19. We are requiring that volunteers with children and youth be vaccinated for COVID-19 and strongly encourage everyone who is able to get their COVID-19 vaccination.
What about live streaming?
We will continue to live stream the worship service to our YouTube channel (and include the direct link in the morning email) every Sunday. Audio cds are available upon request.